Working as a Behavior Technician at The Perfect Child!
Our Commitment to You:
• The Perfect Child is committed to fostering a supportive and enriching work environment. We specialize in providing exceptional care to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) through individualized treatment plans supervised by our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA-D and BCBAs).
As an ABA Therapist or Behavior Technician, you will:
• Work in diverse settings, including schools, homes, and other locations, to implement established goals and follow treatment protocols.
• Organize and update program documentation, and diligently collect data on client behavior and skills.
• Maintain detailed log notes for each session and ensure timely data entry via computers, laptops, tablets, or phones.
• Attend team meetings to collaborate and learn from peers.
STEPS OF EMPLOYMENT
Attend a zoom on Tuesday (3 PM EST / 2 PM CST / 1 PM MST / 12 PM PST), a link will be emailed to you.
Training will be 2-3 days of paid training once you select a case and the BCBA approves you. All job training is done in those 2-3 days and then on the job. You will also get guided once or twice per week with supervision by your supervisor.
Once you begin training, we request that you send in all payroll documents and do a background check.
Once training is complete you begin working. You can pick any case that the hours work for you.